We are in need of a passionate professional to join our creative team and lead our Social Media and Email Marketing tasks.
- Stay updated with the latest benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Create and implement (direct) strategies that align with our overall business goals
- Work closely with designers to generate a responsive and dynamic outlook
- Generate, edit and publish engaging content on a daily basis
- Administer and moderate various social-media channels
- Monitor SEO, web traffic metrics, define objectives, and report on ROI
- Analyze, optimize and generate campaigns performance reports
- Respond to followers’ queries, and monitor reviews
- Implement A/B testing campaigns and reports, while closely following the industry’s policies and best practices
- Suggest new campaigns and ways of engaging and entertaining our followers, while complying with our brand identity and the latest trends from the industry
- Stay updated with new technologies and tendencies for all social-media designs, tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing, Social Media or Email Marketing Specialist
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM practices & Google Analytics
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and respect tight deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- HTML experience is a plus
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field would be considered an advantage.
- A higher level of Computer Literacy will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Salary and Bonus.
- Quick position advances based on performance.
- Consistent training
Send Your CV at email@example.com